Willing Webcam Lite
The Preview Video Window is at right side of the Webcam page. It tracks all video changes of all video sources and options . Preview Window lets you overlay two combined text, date and time stamps, and one watermark, as well as offering various styles of live video effects. Double click will cause the jump to Album Page.
The cycle control buttons lay beneath the Preview Video Window. They have bright green color when they are pressed but idle and yellow color when they are active. The FTP Upload, Picture, Send Email, Movie Save, Time Lapse and HTTP Upload pressed buttons have ordinary color when their 'Cycle' control item is unchecked. Then only hot Capture button (photo cam icon) above the Preview Window will cause a needed action.
The hot buttons above the Preview Window will help you work quickly and comfortable.
- Source - see Video Source. Use the triangle button at right to select from the list.
- Options - access to the native video driver controls of video format, video source, video compression. Use the triangle button at right to select from the list. Button click starts a last executed list item. To introduce with video driver controls check the Video Source list button. The video driver controls are under Willing Webcam Video Effects.
- Video size - change the video size to the five fixed values. Use the triangle button at right to select from the list. Button click starts a next list item. A change attaches to ftp upload, picture save, movie save sizes, etc
- Gamer - set on gamer view
- Full screen - force to show full video screen. Press Escape key or right click to cancel. If the Screen Saver Mode option is checked the icon changes.
- Effects - see Image Effects
- Watermark - overlay a watermark. It can be transparent
- Capture - cause ftp upload,
http upload, movie save, time lapse, send email if it enabled and picture save to hard disk
- Movie Save - create an avi movie with a date/time stamp, a watermark and image effects. See Motion Detection - Capture Video option
- Last saved - view a last ftp uploaded image or saved image on hard disk. Remote management programs might encounter difficulties because the program refreshes the preview window too often. Setting a low preview rate does not help. You can use the 'Last saved' button above the preview window to resolve the problem. The button becomes enabled after the first save or upload operation, and it refreshes the preview only after an operation. The program does not save this setting because a user can forget about that.
- Email - send email immediately with a photo. See Send Email
- HTTP Server - broadcast images from a web camera to any Web site or to another computer with Webcam Relay
Use the triangle button at right to select from the list.
Run local browser.
Copy IP address to clipboard.
Send Email with IP address.
- Connect - establish a dial-up connection
- Help - show this documentation
- Exit - program exit